| Friday, 06 December 2013 - anonymous| Login/Register to vote and to have access to more features
You are here: Root > Programming Languages > Common Lisp > CLOS View the dependency graph for this library
Created by hankhero on: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 08:39:17 GMT, Last modification: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 08:39:17 GMT
Tests, stress-test and performance-tests for Common Lisp object-databases and persistence libraries.
Tests, stress-test and performance-tests for Common Lisp
object-databases and persistence libraries.
- For evaluating object databases and comparing syntax and features.
- Makes implementation of new object databases easier, since you don't have to invent all the new testcases.
- A wishlist for new features, add a test and see if someone implements it.
- Maybe improves the quality of object databases over time?
- Writing tests is a good way to learn the object-databases.
Some inspiration, such as the name Grand-Prix and the name of some classes, come from a similar project in Java called PolePosition
2007-feb-07, the first upload, codename "basic". Contains:
- Code to run tests
- Poor mans multiprocessing, makes it possible to write tests that run over parallel lisp processes.
- Only one test, named Anderstorp after the Swedish racetrack, checks if several processes can write at the same time.
- A driver for rucksack (expected to fail on the Anderstorp test).
- A driver for elephant (expected to work on the Anderstorp test).
- A driver for cl-perec (expected to work on the Anderstorp test).
- Some documentation
Authors and Maintainers
CLOS | Common Lisp | Open Source | MIT | Profiling | Unit Testing | Database
cl-perec | rucksack | Elephant
0 Notes and 0 comments
You must be logged to add a note
You must be logged to add a comment